Collection of Information
This website collects various types of information, including but not limited to:
- The type of browser you are using, browser version, Internet Protocol (IP) address, type of operating system, time and date of your visit, the time spent on our page(s), and other statistics.
- This website may record your location only at the moment you use the application to open an entrance. If you are outside the vicinity of the entrance this website DOES NOT record your movements or location. Your location is necessary to determine when you are close enough to an entrance to safely gain access. The recorded location data is used solely for the purposes of improving the usage experience of Tap2Open.
Use of Information Collected
Tap2Open, LLC may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website/applications and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request.
Tap2Open, LLC does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of our customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
Tap2Open, LLC may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon Tap2Open, LLC and/or our website;
- Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of Tap2Open, LLC; and
- Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of and/or the general public.
Children Under Age of 13
Tap2Open, LLC does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system's database. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Third Party Service Providers
Tap2Open, LLC may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate the services we provide, to provide services on our behalf, to perform service-related services, or to assist us in analyzing our services. These third parties may have access to your personal information only to perform theses tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use such personal information for any other purpose. That notwithstanding, Tap2Open is not responsible for the privacy policies or adherence thereto of any third parties.
Tap2Open, LLC shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural, and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user's personal information under our control.
Acceptance of Terms
Furthermore, you herein agree not to make use of Tap2Open, LLC's services for the purpose of:
- Gaining ccess into a premises with the intention that you will commit crimes while inside the premises or aid you in any way in committing a crime;
- causing harm to any person or property;
- impersonating any individual or entity, including, but not limited to, any users or members of Tap2Open, LLC;
- disrupting the normal flow of communication, or otherwise acting in any manner that would negatively affect other users’, members’, or guests' ability to use Tap2Open, LLC’s Services;
- interfering with or disrupting any Tap2Open, LLC Services, servers and/or networks that may be connected or related to our website or applications;
- intentionally or unintentionally violating any local, state, federal, national or international laws or the bylaws of the premises you are accessing;
- providing informational support or resources, concealing and/or disguising the character, location, and or source to any organization delegated by the United States government as a "foreign terrorist organization" in accordance to Section 219 of the Immigration Nationality Act;
- "stalking" or with the intent to otherwise harass another individual; and/or
- collecting or storing of any personal data relating to any other member or user in connection with the prohibited conduct and/or activities which have been set forth in the aforementioned paragraphs.
How to Contact Us
- We only want to make entry easier and more convenient for everyone.
- We do not want to market to you, track you, or sell you anything.
- We will try our hardest to keep your identity and information private.
This website is Copyright © 2021 Tap2Open, LLC.
All Rights Reserved. Protected by US Patent 9,640,002. Additional patents pending.